May 7: Ammiq
Ammik, one the most important places for migrating birds, is our next venture. Ammik is the biggest swamp in Lebanon. It has a bird watching tower, where observation of migrating birds takes place.
LEVEL 2 will have an easy walk in the beautiful nature of Ammik, getting to see the swamp, the bird watching tower, and the Bekaa Valley. The trail is mostly flat and about 5 km long. The hike will end around a tasty lunch with levels 4 and 6.
What to wear & bring:
- Comfortable hiking shoes
- Comfortable pants
- Light Jacket
- Hiking sticks
- In case of cancellation from your side before 48 hours, the payment is not refundable.
- The entire amount will be refunded if the event is cancelled for reasons beyond our control.
- Eco-touristic rules must be followed; otherwise personal accidents will not be accounted for by the insurance.
- Sometimes, due to reasons beyond our control, slight modifications to the program might occur.
- Meeting point in Jdeideh Sagesse School parking
- Breakfast break
- Hike length: 4 to 5 hours
- Level moderate and hard