A full day tour to Jeita Grotto, Our Lady of Harissa, and Byblos
The first visit site, Jeita, is famous for its grotto, which is considered among the most important natural tourism features of Lebanon. Next is Our Lady of Lebanon, Harissa, where the statue of the Virgin dominates a sanctuary (a chapel in the pedestal). A panoramic view is guaranteed at the top of the statue. Finally, you will visit Byblos, one of the most important archeological sites in the area, where medieval Arab and Crusader remains are continuous reminders of the past.
- Departure from hotel at 9h00
- Visit of Jeita grotto
- Visit of Our Lady of Harissa
- Lunch at the old port of Byblos (included in the price)
- Visit of Byblos ruins and the old souk (market)
- Return to hotel at around 18h00